Verona Consulting / Growth Strategy Consultant
Verona is building a unique advisory business which is designing, structuring, developing and scaling game changing international businesses. We have brought together tax and legal advisers, strategy consultants, business growth gurus, ecosystem orchestrators, leadership coaches, wealth planning experts and innovators. We are an exceptional team of more than 90 experts in Europe focused on building sustainable growth and delivering real, measurable results to our customers. We are growing and looking for new members to join our community – inspired and inspiring colleagues to drive growth and success for our clients.
We are now looking for a dynamic and experienced Growth Strategy Consultant to join our Verona Consulting team.
We work with clients that aim to radically renew their businesses and multiply their growth. Together with our clients we build strategies, ecosystems and growth portfolios as well as define business models and management systems to ensure growth. We also help our clients to ensure that growth strategies are implemented and targets are reached faster. We believe in customer and market driven reframing of business and promote people driven renewal.
We are offering a challenging and meaningful role for an enthusiastic and experienced strategy professional. Our competence is based on solid experience, research and thought leadership. We foster a unique way of working together by following three principles: bold thought leader, driver of customer value and result driven team player. Every role at Verona Consulting participates in project delivery, sales and insight creation. The emphasis, however, differs with experience and role description.
To succeed as a Growth Strategy Consultant at Verona Consulting, you need:
- Enthusiasm to drive strategic development of private and public organisations
- Interest in exploring what possibilities the future can bring and how to build growth
- Passion to put your heart and mind into solving our clients challenges
- A high level of ambition and strong sense of responsibility, commitment and drive to consistently meet and exceed high quality standards
- The ability to understand the strategic challenges of large organisations
- Strong critical thinking skills, analytical abilities and the capacity for lateral/creative thinking
- A result-oriented, can-do mentality
- Experience in working with C-level executives
We also expect:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in strategy consulting and large transformations or development leadership positions within organisations (experience in consulting preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English
- A relevant Master’s or PhD degree
When you join us, you will work in versatile and meaningful projects with leading companies in their industries. You will be accompanied by approachable people-oriented experts who are always ready to support each other and help each other to succeed. We believe that people’s well-being and ongoing opportunities for professional growth are the reasons behind our thriving working community.
Did we spark your interest? To apply please send us a cover letter telling us why you should be among those to join our ranks along with your CV by 2.5.2021.
If you have any questions about us or the role, please be in touch with Head of Growth Strategy Jarkko Pallasaho (email@example.com / phone 044 309 7772). Jarkko can best be reached on 9th April between 3-4 pm, 15th April between 3-4 pm, 23rd April between 9-10 am and 28th April between 3-4 pm.