Verona International / Wealth Planning Coordinator
Verona is building a unique advisory business which is designing, structuring, developing and scaling game changing international businesses. We have brought together tax and legal advisers, strategy consultants, business growth gurus, ecosystem orchestrators, leadership coaches, wealth planning experts and innovators. We are an exceptional team of more than 90 experts in Europe focused on building sustainable growth and delivering real, measurable results to our clients. We are growing and looking for new members to join our community – inspired and inspiring colleagues to drive growth and success for our clients.
We are now looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to strengthen our Group Administrative team. Your main responsibility would be supporting our Wealth Planning business and the team. Verona Wealth Planning specializes in structural asset management plans and risk life insurances, both for companies and individuals. We operate as an insurance agent in Finland. Tax efficiency, flexibility of the structuring and investor protection are the core of our expertise.
What you will do
As a Wealth Planning coordinator your responsibilities would include e.g.:
- Versatile administrative tasks related to our wealth planning business and services
- Sales support for wealth planning business, e.g. preparing sales material for sales meetings
- Serve as a contact person for our collaboration partners (e.g. domestic and international insurance companies)
- Managing and coordinating our contract base
- Other administrative task as part of Verona Group’s administrative team
What we are looking
- Service minded team player with a result-oriented, can-do mentality
- Digitally adept doer with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Someone who has excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A colleague with a big heart and growth-minded attitude
To succeed in this role you also need
- Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English. Fluency in Swedish is seen as a great plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A relevant degree (e.g. BBA)
- Previous experience in finance/insurance industry is appreciated
Why join us
We offer you an interesting role at the heart of Wealth Planning business. If you join us, you will have a great team of professionals to work and learn with. We believe that in the end it’s all about people and that the best results are achieved by working together. At Verona you will be accompanied by approachable people-oriented experts who are always ready to support each other and help each other to succeed. We believe that people’s well-being and ongoing opportunities for professional growth are the reasons behind our thriving working community.
Did we spark your interest? To apply please send us a cover letter telling us why you should be among those to join our ranks along with your CV by May 15th, 2021 at the latest. We will go through applications on an ongoing basis and the position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
If you have any questions about us or the role, please be in touch with Wealth Planning Advisor Jesper Ahlgren (firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 779 5806 ).